Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thank God

 

On this Thanksgiving I am first of all grateful that I have Someone to thank. On TV I see people trying to give thanks but unable or unwilling to mention Divine Love who is the source of all that we are and have and do.
I thank our Father for Jesus and for the Church without which I would not know Jesus.
I thank God for Barack Obama and for the turn our country has taken.
I thank the Holy One for family and friends who make me happy and keep me grounded.
I thank the Eternal One for the forty years that we have owned this Lake house and for all the people who have been happy here through the years and for the solitude that it now provides me.
I thank the Holy Spirit for movies and music and art and for the exciting things I am learning about the Old Testament.
I thank our Creator for sunshine and snow and woods and flowers and the Lake and streams and mountains and these hills where I be-long.
Finally I thank my Friend for living in me and loving me and making me more aware and more loving and for the gifts of peace and joy that flow from Gracious Love.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: